Sunday, August 5, 2012

Welcome!!

                           
Hi everyone!  I wanted to start this blog before the start of the school year so I can share with you my journey of beginning to teach at a new school in a new location!  I thought it would be a great way to share my experience, ideas, and pictures of my classroom and other fun stuff with my "Barabooian" friends and other teaching friends!

I don't have any pictures to share yet, but I'm in the process of a bunch of projects that I'm excited to share with you soon!  A few pictures of my classroom to come later this week, and hopefully my cute "teacher chair" will be finished later this week too!

I'd love it if you'd become a "follower" of my blog and comment often!  It will be a great way to keep in touch and share ideas!  Love you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment