Thursday, August 16, 2012

Back to School Forms and Docs FREEBIES!


Hi everyone!

I have been living, sleeping, eating school stuff lately, and what a drag how exciting it's been!  I keep feeling like I should try to enjoy these last few days of no official school commitments by sleeping in, reading and relaxing, but I am constantly distracted by my ever-growing to-do list!  My plan is to get as much organization and planning done as possible so once the year starts I don't have tons of projects to be working on...especially since we will probably be closing on our house soon! (Cross your fingers for us!)

Today I wanted to share what I've spent the majority of the past few days working on.  I've been doing a lot of pinning, downloading, and re-creating of back-to-school forms that will fit my classroom.  I'm going to have a packet of information for parents for our Back-to-School Night on the 30th...(is it really only TWO weeks away?).  This packet will include:

-Welcome to Open House Letter
- Personal Letter
- Important/Quick Information sheet
- Blog info (like this blog...I've created a blog specifically for classroom use/updates for parents)
- Snack Info (asking for volunteers to bring snacks)
- Parent's are Teachers brochure
- Student info form (transportation and contact info--to be handed in that night)
- Photo/Video Release form (to be handed in that night)
- Volunteer form (to be sent back the first week of school)
- Student interest forms 1 & 2 (to be sent back the first week of school)

Click on any of the links above to grab your own copy!  These are the PDF versions...if you need an editable version let me know!

I've got most of my copies made and sorted...just need to finish my personal letter (waiting to get my email address and extension) and put together the packets now!

Other parts of our Back to School Night:
- Questions and Comments forms/bucket so the parents won't have to wait to ask me all their questions
- Form for parents to sign up to bring treats for parties
- SmartBoard Program for kiddos to choose their favorite thing about school
- Buckets for sorting the myriad of supplies students will be bringing in.  Here are some signs I'll be using for them.

Well, I hope everyone is enjoying their last few days of summer!  In a day or two I'm going to share about my new-found classroom management idea...so stay tuned!


**Disclaimer** I did not create all of these forms (the brochure or student info form) and the ones I did create were inspired by other ideas on Pinterest.  If the person who created these happens to ever read this, please let me know so I can give you credit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment